The 3V Syndicate Akuto push spike is and handful of mean, a 5 5/8" EDC ice pick on steroids! "Akuto" is Japanese for "bad man" or "rogue", in the middle ages it generally referred to someone who disturbed the order of society, a person or class rebelling against the existing system.
The Akuto is very easy to carry, and conceal due to its size and weight. It includes a Kydex sheath that can be run scout carry, or inside the waistband by simply reconfiguring the MAD straps.
Each Akuto includes a leather case adorned with Oni Mask art, kydex sheath, 3V Syndicate leather patch and coin, along with a membership to the 3V Syndicate.
- Overall Length: 7 3/16 in
- Spike Length from the handle: 5 5/8 in
- Thickness: 3/16”
- Weight: 6.2 ounces
- Blade: CPM 3V (58-59 HRC)
- Blade Coating: Black Cerakote
- Handles: G10 & Carbon Fiber
- Uses: Jab, Poke, Stab, Perforate, Let the air out of....
In the Box: Akuto Push Spike, Kydex Sheath, 2 MAD Straps, Leather Slip, 3V Syndicate leather patch and coin