This is a Limited Edition Ragnarok 14 Explore More, it features a Savage Stainless Cerakote Finish with our Explore More gray and Orange G10 Handles.
We teamed up with Bawidamann Blades back in 2012 to make a light, fast in the hand tomahawk that was different than the rest, the Ragnarok was born.
The Ragnarok 14" is a full tang tomahawk made from .270" 1075 carbon steel, and features grippy 3D contoured G10 handle scales. The handle end features a one of a kind pry-bar, and there are holes provided in the handle that allow you to add paracord to the grip to "lock it in" to your hand for serious use. Think of this tool as your designer SKELETON KEY to wherever you wish to go. Pry, chop, fight, etc.
Great for: CQB | Utility | Backpack | Preparedness Kit | Emergency / Safety
- Overall Length: 14 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.5 in
- Thickness: .270 in
- Weight: 1 pound, 5.6 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Steel: 1075 Carbon Steel (HRC 57-58)
- Handle Material: Explore More Gray and Orange G10
- Sheath: Molded kydex Bottom Eject sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C. straps
In the box: 14" Ragnarok Tomahawk, Kydex Sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C. Straps, User Documentation