The Korbin fills the roll as an easy to conceal defensive fixed blade. Karambits are great back up blades for those of you that carry a handgun daily, light, fast and they have no moving parts to fail. This is a gross motor skill tool!
The aggressively shaped talon blade is made from Nitro-V stainless steel and features a Tungsten Cerakote finish for wear and glare resistance. The Korbin is designed to work in both the reverse and standard grip, the 1 1/8" finger hole is large enough to fit most people perfectly.
The Korbin comes with molded kydex sheath with our Two-Way belt adapter that allows ambidextrous, vertical and horizontal carry options. The sheath is also compatible with our optional MAD Straps if you would like to run IWB. You can find the optional MAD Straps HERE
Great for: Daily Carry | Personal Protection | Back Up Blade
- Overall Length: 6 in
- Blade Length: 3 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 2 3/8 in
- Blade Thickness: .130 in
- Weight: 2 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Material: Nitro-V Stainless Steel (HRC 59-60)
- Handle: G10 with 3 color choices, Black, Dirty Olive and Hyena Brown
- Sheath: Molded Kydex, ambidextrous, vertical and horizontal carry
In the box: Korbin Knife, Kydex Scabbard with Belt Adapter, User Documentation