The sparrow is a compact bird and trout style fixed blade knife that excels in a concealed carry or everyday carry (EDC) capacity. You can use the Sparrow to peel an apple in the park without anyone being concerned that you have a dangerous weapon in your hand. It blends in well in both urban and rural settings and is a great companion for any type of adventure. The classic drop point blade is made from Nitro V stainless steel and has a Black Cerakote finish for corrosion and glare resistance. The beveled and contoured G10 grips feature diagonal texturing for a not too aggressive, but very secure grip.
The Sparrow comes with a molded kydex scabbard with an inline belt clip suitable for IWB or OWB carry, it can also be easily clipped to a pocket. The sheath is ambidextrous allowing you a wide range of set up options.
If you like the older system of running straps IWB or Scout, you can purchase 1 or 2 Medium MAD Straps HERE
Great for: Daily Carry | Back Up Blade | Outdoors | Utility
- Overall Length: 7 in
- Blade Length: 3.5 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.125 in
- Blade Thickness: .130 in
- Weight: 2.3 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Material: Nitro V (HRC 60-61)
- Blade Finish: Hand Textured with Black Cerakote
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Handle Fasteners: Grade 5 Titanium - Anodized Bronze
- Sheath: Kydex scabbard with Belt Clip (Fits up to a 1 3/4" Belt)
In the box: Sparrow Knife, Kydex Scabbard, User Documentation
If you don't find the product in stock, please shop our dealers HERE