RMJ teamed up with Bawidamann Blades in 2012 to create a lightweight tomahawk that is fast in the hand and different than other tomahawks; thus the Ragnarok was born. Now after several years of making the Ragnarok for Bawidamann Blades, RMJ is now offering a production version. The RMJ Ragnarok is the same tomahawk with angled and textured G10 handles, as well as a Tungsten Gray Cerakote Finish.
The Ragnarok 14" is a full tang tomahawk made from .270" 80CRV2 carbon steel and features grippy 3D contoured G10 handle scales. The handle end features a one of a kind pry-bar feature, and the holes provided in the handle allow for the addition of paracord to help lock it in to your hand for aggressive use. The Ragnarok is like a high-end skeleton key that allows the user to access countless functions whether by prying, chopping, cutting or use as a defensive tool.
- Overall Length: 14 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.5 in
- Thickness: .270 in
- Weight: 1 pound, 5.6 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Steel: 80CRV2 Carbon Steel (HRC 57-58)
- Handle Material: G10 Scale, Black, Dirty Olive and Hyena Brown
- Handle Fasteners: Grade 5 Titanium - Bronze Anodized
- Sheath: Molded kydex Bottom Eject sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C. straps
In the box: 14" Ragnarok Tomahawk, Kydex Sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C. Straps, User Documentation
If we don't have the product in stock, please shop our dealers HERE