We teamed up with Bawidamann Blades back in 2012 to make a light, fast in the hand tomahawk that was different than the rest, the Ragnarok was born. After years of making the Ragnarok for the Bawidamann's we are now offering an RMJ production version, it's the same Tomahawk with our angled textured G10 handles, as well as the standard Tungsten Gray Cerekote Finish.
The Ragnarok 14" is a full tang tomahawk made from .270" 80CRV2 carbon steel, and features grippy 3D contoured G10 handle scales. The handle end features a one of a kind pry-bar, and there are holes provided in the handle that allow you to add paracord to the grip to "lock it in" to your hand for serious use. Think of this tool as your designer SKELETON KEY to wherever you wish to go. Pry, chop, fight, etc.
Great for: CQB | Utility | Backpack | Preparedness Kit | Emergency / Safety
- Overall Length: 14 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.5 in
- Thickness: .270 in
- Weight: 1 pound, 5.6 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Steel: 80CRV2 Carbon Steel (HRC 57-58)
- Handle Material: G10 Scale, Black, Dirty Olive and Hyena Brown
- Sheath: Molded kydex Bottom Eject sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C. straps
In the box: 14" Ragnarok Tomahawk, Kydex Sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C. Straps, User Documentation