You asked and we listened, a "standard" Raven has been the most requested item since the 3V Syndicate version came out a few years ago, so here you go!
The Raven design comes from our talented blacksmith, Reid Carmack who has been making custom forged Raven's for years. Like so many of our products, the Raven's inspiration comes from tradition, in this case, 9th century Nordic axes. In addition to the aggressive and distinctive looks, the raven is a formidable and functional tool. It features a robust head with a 3.5" cutting edge, the head flows into a straight handle that creates an extremely well balanced tool with incredible cutting capability. The bearded design allows for a high grip for accurate fine motor skill work. The 3D contoured G10 handles incorporate a diagonal, grooved texture for a sure grip without being overly aggressive. The Raven features a Tungsten Cerakote finish that offers corrosion resistance and a low-vis look. Included is a molded, bottom-eject kydex sheath and low-ride M.O.C. straps.
Great for: Camp | Utility | Backpack | Preparedness Kit | Breach | Emergency Tool
- Overall Length: 14.5”
- Head Length: 4.8125”
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.45”
- Thickness: .285”
- Weight: 25.5 Ounces (without the sheath)
- Blade Material: 80CRV2 Carbon Steel (HRC 57-58)
- Blade Coating: Tungsten Cerakote
- Handle Material: G10: 3 Choices - Black, Dirty Olive, Hyena Brown
- Handle Fasteners: Titanium - Anodized Bronze
- Sheath: Kydex scabbard with Low Ride MOC Straps
In the Box: (1) Raven, Scabbard, User Documentation