Our resident `smith, Reid who is known for his custom Raven tomahawks went small with his latest project, Kiridashi's. These are made from AEB-L stainless steel and are forged with a Code of Bushido motif. The blade has hand ground bevels, featuring a V style grind. Each Kiridashi include a kydex sheath with both a ball chain for neck carry and a MAD Strap for IWB belt carry.
For a small knife, Kiridashi's serve a big roll as part of your EDC kit. They make outstanding utility blades, and are light enough to be forgotten until you need it.
Due to the handmade nature, each motif, length and thickness may vary slightly. Each is unique!
Great For: Daily Carry | Discreet Concealment | Daily Cutting Chores
- Overall Length: Varies between 5"- 5 3/8"
- Cutting Edge: 1.1/2" - 1 3/4"
- Thickness: Around 3/16" at the widest point
- Weight: Around 1 ounce (without sheath)
- Material: AEB-L Stainless Steel
- Sheath: Kydex with ball chain and MAD Strap
In the box: 1 Kiridashi, Kydex Sheath, MAD Strap, Ball Chain
**Please allow a few days for us to get these shipped, they will probably not make it for Christmas.**