Our resident Blacksmith, Reid, who is known to many for his custom Raven tomahawks, went small with his latest project, the Code of Bushido Kiridashi. These are made from AEB-L Stainless Steel and are forged with a Code of Bushido motif. Each blade has hand ground bevels, featuring a V style grind. Each Kiridashi includes a kydex sheath with both a ball chain for neck carry, and a MAD Strap for inside the waistband (IWB) belt carry.
For a small knife, the Code of Bushido Kiridashi can play a big role as part of your EDC kit. They make outstanding utility blades, and are light enough to not require extra thought until you need them.
Due to the handmade nature, each motif, length and thickness may vary slightly.
Great For: Daily Carry | Discreet Concealment | Daily Cutting Chores
- Overall Length: Varies between 5"- 5 3/8"
- Cutting Edge: 1.1/2" - 1 3/4"
- Thickness: Around 3/16" at the widest point
- Weight: Around 1 ounce (without sheath)
- Material: AEB-L Stainless Steel
- Sheath: Kydex with ball chain and MAD Strap
In the box: 1 Kiridashi, Kydex Sheath, MAD Strap, Ball Chain