We teamed up with Bawidamann Blades back in 2012 to make a light, fast in the hand tomahawk that was different than the rest, the Ragnarok was born.
The Ragnarok 14" is a full tang tomahawk made from .265" 80crv2 carbon steel, and features grippy 3D contoured G10 handle scales. The handle end features a one of a kind pry-bar, and there are holes provided in the handle that allow you to add paracord to the grip to "lock it in" to your hand for serious use. Think of this tool as your designer SKELETON KEY to wherever you wish to go. Pry, chop, fight, etc.
This version is hand textured and has a black Cerakote finish with black handles.
Great for: CQB | Utility | Backpack | Preparedness Kit | Emergency / Safety
- Overall Length: 14 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.5 in
- Thickness: .265 in
- Weight: 1 pound, 5.6 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Steel: 80CRV2 Carbon Steel (HRC 57-58)
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Handle Fasteners: Grade 5 Titanium - Bronze Anodized
- Sheath: Molded Kydex Bottom Eject sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C. straps
In the box: 14" Ragnarok Tomahawk, Kydex Sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C. Straps, User Documentation